1. Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.
2. Love is never defeated.
3. Science can purify religion from error and superstition. Religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes.
4. The future starts today, not tomorrow.
5. The worst prison would be a closed heart.
6. Life is entrusted to man as a treasure which must not be squandered, as a talent which must be used well.
7. To maintain a joyful family requires much from both the parents and the children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, the servant of the others.
8. True holiness does not mean a flight from the world; rather, it lies in the effort to incarnate the Gospel in everyday life, in the family, at school and at work, and in social and political involvement.
9. What really maters in life is that we are loved by Christ and that we love Him in return. In comparison to the love of Jesus, everything else is secondary. And, without the love of Jesus, everything is useless.
10. Each man, in his suffering, can also become a sharer in the redemptive suffering of Christ.